Part 2/3 architect
We are seeking Part 2 and Part 3 architects to join our team.
We are a global award-winning architect organisation and work closely in collaboration with our development company, The Edition Group and together with our in-house construction company, the triptych organisation offers staff widened exposure across all three disciplines.
We are currently seeking talented Part 2 and Part 3 architects who seek a pursuit of invention and quality within an alternative pathway from conventional practice. Many of our unique projects are now due to start on-site and we are seeking individuals who can demonstrate a passion and advanced construction knowledge in taking a lead project role. A keen knowledge and interest in fabrication techniques that binds both craft and digital manufacture is welcomed.
Our projects are wide varying; crafted one-off houses, tall buildings, large-scale innovative housing schemes, regeneration schemes and social enterprise projects. We offer a creative studio environment where design and ideas are valued as our prime currency.
Skills and attributes:
- Part 3 requires a minimum five to seven years’ post-Part 3 experience in the UK working on high quality housing projects as a project architect
- Part 2 architects must have a minimum of three years’ working in the UK on housing projects
- high academic grades and qualifications
- exceptional skills in design and communication
- ability to take on high levels of responsibility in pursuit of excellence
- Adobe Suite proficient with Microstation 2D preferable and 3D modelling experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer career opportunities with competitive remuneration packages along with other benefits.
To apply, please send a concise portfolio and CV to email@example.com.
Please don’t send links for online portfolios.
Please no recruitment agencies.